step one diet
it's is normal to shed hair everyday. A survey shows we lose 100-125 hair everyday generally. Hair that is shed falls out at the end of growth cycle. At any given time 10% of our hair is in what is called a “resting phase” and after 2-3 months resting, hair falls out and new hair grows in its place. Some people, however, experience more hair loss than is normal. The process worked cyclically.
A healthy diet is a necessary element for the growth of hair and some cases it prevents the hair fall. Diet that contains whole foods, particularly the potatoes, cucumbers, green and red peppers, and sprouts can helpful for hair growth because they are rich in the mineral silica. Following are some of the causes of hair fall:
1. In some cases fungal infections and bacterial infections are strong causes of hair fall. If you are facing this type of problem it will better for you to consult a doctor.
2. Hereditary problem can also be a cause of hair fall. Some people have hereditary problem of baldness. This may be termed male pattern baldness, leading to hair loss with a receding hairline, thinning hair and baldness at the top of the scalp.
3. Hormonal changes in a body as pregnancy, medication, thyroid problem can cause frequent hair fall. Normally if the hormonal balance is restored, hair loss can be checked to some extent.If the problems are there, solutions are also there. Following are some diet tips for growth of healthy hair.
• Sulphur is a mineral present in every cell in the human body, with its greatest concentration in hair, skin and nails. It has often being called beauty mineral. Sulphur is present in protein-rich foods containing high levels of the amino acids methionine and cysteine. These foods include meat, fish, legumes, nuts, eggs, and vegetables, especially onions.
• Avoid mega-dose of Vitamin A as this is responsible for the falling of hair.
• Remove the use of caffeine, smoking and carbonated sodas as it weaken the body and blocked the maximum hair growing potential.
• Eat a healthy diet. Avoid eating food that is rich in sugar and fats.
• Exercise, do yoga, meditate or find some other practice that will help to reduce your anxiety and stress levels